Prairie Systems Group, Limited is a software consulting and application development firm specializing in high performance/high reliability interactive computer systems. Our primary area of concentration is relational database management system development and RDBMS-based application implementation. We have worked on large and small applications in a variety of industry areas ranging from corporate electronic publishing to laboratory applications, city and state government departments, and public transportation authorities.
We specialize in a wide range of services for Oracle-based systems including database administration, database and application design and implementation, application and system tuning, and training. A majority of our work is for on-demand project or application development support.
Application examples include
- An X-Ray dispatch and scheduling application for Advanced Clinical Technologies.
- Multiple applications for the New Mexico Environment Department
- A bridge paint management application for the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of the New York Metropolitan Transit Authority
- An infrastructure inspection and maintenance application for the Chicago Transit Authority
- Internet-based newspaper and periodical circulation data collection applications for the Audit Bureau of Circulations
Other services include
- Technical consulting for Oracle's E-Business Suite (Oracle Financial Applications) including installation, configuration, upgrades, and customization.
- Classroom training for Oracle Developer (Forms and Reports) and PL/SQL
- Design and implementation services using the Oracle PL/SQL Web Toolkit
- Software products (see the Products page for details).
- System integration.
- Project management.